Erica Crump - Honorary Legal Advisor
Legal advice is available to NAC Members only.
- Advice is given (FREE OF CHARGE).
- Access to legal advice is gained through the NAC General Secretary.
- Please make contact with the General Secretary confirming your choir name, NAC Group and the nature of your enquiry.
Qualifications and Experience
- University of Bristol, BA Honours English Literature (2:1) (1999 – 2002).
- Bristol Old Vic, Volunteer Fundraising Assistant (2001-2002).
- English Language and Foreign Affairs Teacher, Semboku Senior High School, Osaka, Japan (2002 – 2004).
- York College of Law, Post-Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction) (2004 – 2005).
- York College of Law, Legal Practice Course (2005 – 2006).
- Volunteer Legal Advisor to asylum seekers at UNHCR Clinic Leeds (2005 – 2006).
- Training Contract, Bates Wells & Braithwaite (2006-2008).
- Types of Work
- Forming new arts charities and social enterprises.
- General company, commercial and charity law advice to charities and social enterprises.
- General commercial advice to film, television and theatre production companies.
- Advising on a range of intellectual property issues including copyright and trade mark issues.
- Advising on content issues, including privacy, confidentiality and defamation.
- IT, website and computer software advice.
- Pro Bono Activities
- Company Secretary and Trustee of the Otesha Project UK (registered charity).
- Director of the Opera Co-operative Community Interest Company.
- Various pro-bono advice to arts and theatre related organisations.
<< back to structure page